Administration Officer Resume
The main work of Admin Officer is to Plan, develop, and establish policies and objectives of functions in accordance with objectives of the organization. The sample Administration Officer Resume will help you to fetch a good job as a Administration officer in an organization.
Sample Administration Officer Resume
1000 Ashwood Parkway #1240,
GA - (770) 837-3623
CAREER OBJECTIVE : To get a job as Administration Officer in an esteemed organization where I can utilize my administration experience and grow along with the organization. The aim is to fulfill the organizational goals with hard work and determination and team work.
My key achievements in my career are: 1. Leading hand in creation and implementation of reporting, that eventually enhanced productivity. 2. Time management for Three Regions. 3. Organized successful Team Building events, which in turn did result in an improved community. 4. Achieved recognition for planning and organizing National Sales Recognition (NSR) meetings.
- Accomplished a Bachelor's Degree in Bachelor of management from Oklahoma State University in the year 1986
- Diploma in office administration from National Institute of Administration in the year 1987
- Perused an Advanced Diploma in Diploma in office administration from National Institute of Administration in the 1989.
- MBA degree from New York University with specialization as Administration. Passed in 1992.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Administrative Officer
Abbott Labs, Oklahoma, 2003- Present
- Providing support for a National Managed Care Executive, and four Regional Managers
- To establish procedures for standardizing work processes and to implement decisions
- To solve problems, which require gathering and analyzing basic information and data
- Utilizing variety of means for collecting information relative to a specific issue
- Operate multiple PC and network applications to generate reports and information. Helped in managing a competitive intelligence database for the Managed Health Care franchise
- Investigation and analyzing the information
- To solve problems and resolve related issues using written policies, facts or specifications procedures
Pinnacle Realty, New York, 1998-2003
- As assistant to Asset Managers and Brokerage Associates
- To prepare management contracts, listing of sales agreements and new business proposals
- To assist and maintain good rapport with clients in the absence of Managers
- To gather organized database, as well as market information for mass mailers
- To Write correspondence for Asset Managers and brokers to be send to clients
- To create presentations and documents from source material
- Name: Mary Collins
- Sex: Female
- Marital Status: Married
- Blood Group: O -ve
- Date of Birth: 12/02/1976
- Hobbies: dancing, singing, sports
- Areas of Interest: Administration and management
- Preferred Place of Work: Oklahoma
- Name: James Lewis
- Post: Chairman
- Organization: Apex Computers, California
- Phone No: -(803) 579-1520
Name: Daniel Jackson
- Post: Chairman
- Organization: Gilli Finances Inc, California
- Phone No: -(823) 579-1520
This administration officer resume will surely help you preparing your own resume when you are applying for the post. We hope that the resume will fetch you a desired job.