Administrative Assistant Receptionist Resume
The main work of Administrative Assistant Receptionist is to receive calls, forward them appropriately, take messages and also other semi clerical jobs e.g. Muster maintenance. You may also want to look at an example of reception desk secretary resume by clicking here.
Sample Administrative Assistant Receptionist Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(231)-645 1980. richard.anderson @example.com
CAREER OBJECTIVE : To obtain the position of Administrative Assistant Receptionist in an organization and enhance by knowledge of receptionist for my post appraisal. The aim is to fulfill the organizational goals with hard work and determination and team work.
- A methodical approach to work
- Posses the organizational skills required
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Written Communication
- Planning and Scheduling
- Interdepartmental Coordination
- Customer Service
- Telephone Reception
- 60 wpm Typing Speed
- Ability to work effectively on my own initiative
- Accomplished a Bachelor's Degree in Bachelor of management with specialization as Administration from Texas University in the year 2004.
- Pursued a diploma in Receptionist management from California state university in 2006.
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE :
- Expert in use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint computer applications.
- Master in Internet usage for appropriate work
Post: Junior Administrative assistant receptionist
Organization: Orange Designers, Texas
Duration: June 2006 - October 2007
Roles and Duties:
- To answer telephones and transferring of calls to appropriate staff member.
- Provide information to callers.
- Take messages if the concerned personnel is not present.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors was another role assigned for me.
- Direct person who came into organization to correct designation.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Perform general clerical duties which included faxing, photocopying, filing of documents and mailing them too.
Post: Administrative Assistant Receptionist
Organization: XYZ Financial Services, Texas
Duration: November 2007-till date
- To ensures knowledge of staff going in and out of organization.
- General clerical and administrative support.
- Used to prepare confidential letters and documents
- To sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages as per the departments.
- Receive and sort mail forwarding them.
- Schedule appointments with clients.
- Maintain appointment diary and Muster electronically as well as manually for back up.
- Setup and co-ordination of meetings and conferences held in office.
- To maintain and distribute weekly schedules of staff.
- Used to maintain the tidy and neat reception area
- Name: Richard Anderson
- Sex: Male
- Marital Status: Married
- Blood Group: A -ve
- Date of Birth: 02/01/1982
- Hobbies: dancing, singing, sports
- Areas of Interest: Administration and accounting
- Preferred Place of Work: California
- Name: James Moseby
- Post: Admin Head
- Organization: Orange Designers, Texas
- Phone No: - (803) 936-2720
This administrative assistant receptionist resume sample will surely help you preparing your own resume when you are applying for the post.
See more related articles at aroj.com.